Return to Product Page
According to the experience and recommendations of a growing body of Medical Doctors, the major role of the herbs in EzeeFlow® is to treat and support the entire urinary tract that includes the kidneys, bladder, prostate and urethra.
Serenoa repens (110mg)
Prunus Africana (80mg)
Urtica dioica (85mg)
Coix Lachryma jobi (110mg)
Cuscuta Chinensis (50mg)
Polyporus Umbelalatus (90mg)
Crataegus monogyna (100 mg)
Erythroxylum catuaba (50mg)
Adult suggested dose:
- Reduces (treats) Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland) by up to 30 %
- Reduces inflammation of Prostate (Prostatitis)
- Increases urinary flow (bladder control)
- Eliminates urinary tract infections
- Support in treatment of nonbacterial prostatitis
- To treat and support the entire urinary tract, including the kidneys, bladder, prostate and urethra
- EzeeFlow® is an all natural formulation
- EzeeFlow® is free of any negative side effects
- EzeeFlow® long term usage – without any problems
Daily 2 capsules before a meal with a glass of water, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
EzeeFlow® is manufactured to strict GMP standards, does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives.
EzeeFlow® is suitable for diabetics
Each container holds 60 capsules.